prohormones

Discussion in 'Hawaii Sports Talk' started by slammedlux, Oct 21, 2009.

1. slammedlux

slammedlux Member

Is it worth taking?? If so what are some of the ones you recommend?
  2. ryan8o8

ryan8o8 Jack of all Trades

plenty of threads about this on here already, just look it up.
  3. RUSH

RUSH Senior Member

if u want recommend need more info

workout history
    current diet
    planned diet
    workout plan
    1st time?
    any pro/aas/as history
  4. LostS0ck

LostS0ck Student

Is SUS 500 any good ? I just finish taking Wicked 50, is SUS 500 better than that ? Anyone got any side effects from SUS because I heard its a bit risky. Gotta wait 2 months to take it since stay taking the PCT for the Wicked 50 right.
  5. RUSH

RUSH Senior Member

depends on person.
    wicked is a stack - sus is like tren
  6. HVYW8T

HVYW8T 50yR oLd viRgin

The gods feared the titans cuz they were jacked on tren..yeah buddy
    Was gonna stack tren and sus but I heard sus get water ret. Don't need no more water
  7. buffguyleo

buffguyleo Senior Member

actually in the sus500 already has the tren inside along with another compound (the water retention i cant remember what it is but i think its along lmg)..

wicked 50 and sus500 will prob yield similar gains as both contain wet and dry compounds inside (wicked has the dbol precurssor the m14add and also superdrol and the sus has the tren and *i believe* the lmg)
  8. HVYW8T

HVYW8T 50yR oLd viRgin

tf got the tren for 20 bucks and estane for 20 bucks.. 2 weeks stackin it and this fcukah is animal... highly recommended.. no for real, for real?? no for real.. hah
  9. COMPtechTypeR

COMPtechTypeR Senior Member

Wicked 50 is pretty animo. Sus lmg worked good to. U gonna see improvements with pretty much any prohormones.
  10. seventy5cent

seventy5cent Member

i just finished a cycle of p-plex, muscles got harder and more lean looking. i did however get back pains, and DID experience nut shrinkage big time (they recently came back lol,) i did have a general feeling of just not feeling well. would i take it again? yes, i probably will later down the line, but i feel like a good protein and creatine along with hitting the gym hard is all you really need, although gaining weight for me is not a problem at all.
  11. RUSH

RUSH Senior Member

^what was the doses ?
  12. buffguyleo

buffguyleo Senior Member

thats really odd everyone i know that took pplex generally gets more bloated and has a feeling of euphoria..
  13. DA CHAMBER

DA CHAMBER Titanium Member

Today started my last bottle ACL-TrenXtreme that I had stashed away... supah bowl iz over & time 2 get serious... ACL site is closed down, I googled them and they got raided...mean!
  14. LostS0ck

LostS0ck Student

Which is better to take SUS LMG or SUS 500 ? What PCT is good for after ? For nut shrinkage is it temporary LoL. I took Wicked 50's but wanna try another pro-hormone but not sure. Do you guys take protein with the prohormone ?

SUS LMG Direction says : Take one capsule daily with meals. Do not exceed 4 capsules daily. Take for a maximum of 8 weeks, and then stop for at least 12 weeks.

So can I take 3 pills a day of SUS LMG for 8 weeks, then after that go on PCT ? Howcome SUS LMG directions doesnt say that proper PCT should be taken after discontinuing but Wicked 50 says it on its directions.
  15. HVYW8T

HVYW8T 50yR oLd viRgin

2nd that.. pplex got me and the others I know bloated and skin was breaking out.. I think its dirty.. but xtren is bettter then that crapp jessica simpson used for her face.. lol I use it to keep my face clean
  16. nicktranownz

nicktranownz Faceless Man

IMO sus 500 is junk. not as proven as some of the more popular ones. anything by CEL is good and legit and proven
  17. DA CHAMBER

DA CHAMBER Titanium Member

2nd that on the Stussy500...lol
  18. LostS0ck

LostS0ck Student

Milk thistle take during or after the PH ? Got different opinions. Someone said that you dont get as much gains if you take it during, true ?
  19. nicktranownz

nicktranownz Faceless Man

Milk thistle is used for liver support. Pre-load for at least a week and continue it throughout the cycle, and possibly for even a week after
    has nothing to do with your gains
    best taken with other supports
    products recommended by many - CEL "Cycle Assist" or Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support"
    i hope that someone gets jaundice and has liver failure and requires a transplant
  20. LostS0ck

LostS0ck Student

Ya thats why I wanted to ask here. Was wondering why someone said Milk Thistle affects gains. I got Reversitol and Clomidex from Advance Muscle Science as a PCT. Is that good ? I take the Reveristol and Clomidex the same time right after I finish with the PH right ?